- Cider vinegar manifests as an alkaline precipitate in the body and has many medicinal values of it's own
- Cal-M is a capsule which supplies calcium and magnesium as acetates, with organic cider vinegar to create the optimum acidity
- Suggested Uses:-
- Pre-mixed and dried, it also provides traces of potassium, phosphorous, zinc and iron
- Athletes after exercise
- As needed to aid relaxation
The advantage of this unique formula is in speed of assimilation and ease of use
- Available in 2 sizes 100 capsules or 1000 capsules.
- Half an hour before bed
- Convalescents twice or more daily
- During pregnancy - daily
Calcium - 8200mg
Magnesium - 630mg
Potassium - 260mg
Phosphorus - 9mg
Iron - 510mcg
Zinc - 120mcg
DOES NOT CONTAIN:- Wheat, Lactose, Added Sugar, Preservative, Colouring or Yeast.
G&G Vitamin Centre began in 1965 in the front room of David and Sheila Gaiman's home. Since then it has expanded to now occupying a 31,000 sq ft building in East Grinstead, West Sussex England. As well as supplying the G&G brand of high quality, pure and effective food supplements, G&G also contract manufacture 'own label' products for some of the top award-winning brands in the UK. With over 45 years of exceptional service in the health food industry, maintaining good health is in good hands!
G&G Vitamins have been providing customers with a natural approach to a healthy life since 1965 by using only the purest, highest quality and most effective ingredients to make the best food supplements.
G&G's range of vitamins, minerals, herbs and probiotics contain no yeast, wheat, gluten, lactose or added sugar. They have no additives, preservatives, E's, flowing agents or excipients whatsoever.
G&G Food Supplies Ltd