G & G Collagen 400mg.
- Collagen has been widely recognised as an effective treatment to reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and other signs of ageing via injections directly into the tissue
- Now you can avoid injections and take pure collegen orally via capsules
- More than a third of the body's protein is collagen
- And it can account for an even higher percentage in particular parts of the body
- Collagen makes up 75% of our skin
- When the body needs to build any new cellular structure, as in the healing process for example, collagen and/or collagen fragments play a central role
- Although the role of collagen as scaffolding has been known for some time, we now know that collagen controls cell shape and differentiation, migration, and the synthesis of a number of proteins
- This is why broken bones regenerate and wounds heal, and why blood vessels grow to feed healing areas
- The collagen mesh provides the blueprint, the road map and the way forward to improve the healing process
- 100% Pure Collagen is safe and has no known side effects
Collagen - 400mg Capsule Shell: Vegetable Cellulose - 100mg
Pregnant or lactating women, and children under 12, should consult with their GP before taking any supplements. Collagen is not suitable for vegetarians since it comes from bovine sources.
G&G Vitamin Centre began in 1965 in the front room of David and Sheila Gaiman's home. Since then it has expanded to now occupying a 31,000 sq ft building in East Grinstead, West Sussex England. As well as supplying the G&G brand of high quality, pure and effective food supplements, G&G also contract manufacture 'own label' products for some of the top award-winning brands in the UK. With over 45 years of exceptional service in the health food industry, maintaining good health is in good hands!
G&G Vitamins have been providing customers with a natural approach to a healthy life since 1965 by using only the purest, highest quality and most effective ingredients to make the best food supplements.
G&G's range of vitamins, minerals, herbs and probiotics contain no yeast, wheat, gluten, lactose or added sugar. They have no additives, preservatives, E's, flowing agents or excipients whatsoever.
G & G Foods Vitamin Centre