- Stir or shake well and enjoy! Energy plus boasts over over 40 different vitamins, minerals and nutrients! Energy Plus can be taken alongside a healthy breakfast, lunch, or as a mid morning snack
- The Soya used in the powder is not genetically modified
- Just add two spoonfuls (20g) of Energy Plus to a glass of milk or juice
- For example, milk will provide more calcium and fruit juice more vitamin C
- As a serving suggestion try blending in a banana with 20g of Energy Plus 2 ice cubes and a glass of milk, this is a real yummy treat! Please note that the vitamin and mineral content of the drink will vary depending on what you mix it with
- The protein and carbohydrates are assimilated in a carefully balanced formula which allows for optimum absorption by the body's digestive system
- It comes from an Identity Preservation program, which controls and documents the Soya from planting to processing and distribution
Soya Isolate - 460mg Apple Powder (Organic) - 232mg Psyllium Husk Powder - 25mg Vanilla - 20mg Atriplex Halimus - 5mg Aloe Vera (200xConcentrate) - 1mg (Equivalent to 200mg Aloe Vera) Siberian Ginseng (35:1 Extract) - 1mg Vitamin & Mineral Premix - 10mg In a base of Rice flour - 246mg
G&G Vitamin Centre began in 1965 in the front room of David and Sheila Gaiman's home. Since then it has expanded to now occupying a 31,000 sq ft building in East Grinstead, West Sussex England. As well as supplying the G&G brand of high quality, pure and effective food supplements, G&G also contract manufacture 'own label' products for some of the top award-winning brands in the UK. With over 45 years of exceptional service in the health food industry, maintaining good health is in good hands!
G&G Vitamins have been providing customers with a natural approach to a healthy life since 1965 by using only the purest, highest quality and most effective ingredients to make the best food supplements.
G&G's range of vitamins, minerals, herbs and probiotics contain no yeast, wheat, gluten, lactose or added sugar. They have no additives, preservatives, E's, flowing agents or excipients whatsoever.
G&G Food Supplies Ltd