- Having to work long hours and not always having enough time in the day to maintain a regular balanced diet can lead to poor nutrition which has a detrimental effect on one's health
- The Executive Pack is formulated with this type of lifestyle in mind, helping to boost both physical and mental performance
- Poor Nutrition can cause emotional stress which would then lead any executive to not being able to function correctly or make decisions effectively
- * 1 x B Complex Nicotinamide 50mg * 1 x Vitamin E 400IU * 1 x Sea-vegetable Ascophyllum * 1 x Cal-M Formula * 1 x Choline & Inositol * 1 x Essential Multivitamin
- Leading a busy lifestyle demands optimum physical health in order to help deal with day to day activities which are very often stressful
- This Essential Executive Pack is a 28 day supply and each sachet contains 6 capsules
Choline Bitartrate Sea-vegetable (Ascophyllum nodosum) Inositol Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol, Starch, Glycerine, Carrageenan, Sunflower Oil, Disodium Phosphate) CAL-M™ Powder (a spray-dried blend of Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Carbonate & Cider Vinegar) Magnesium Ascorbate Rice Flour (bulking agent) Riboflavin Calcium D-Pantothenate Pyridoxine Hydrochloride Thiamin Hydrochloride PABA Nicotinamide Silica Dioxide Grape Seed Extract Calcium Citrate Vitamin A (Natural Beta-Carotene from Duniella salina, Maltodextrin, Gum Arabica, Rice Bran Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid) Zinc Citrate Magnesium Citrate Iron Bisglycinate Potassium Citrate Folic Acid Biotin Cyanocobalamin Chromium Picolinate L-Selenomethionine (Di-Calcium Phosphate) Ergocalciferol (Cellulose Fibre, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, DL-alpha-tocopherol) Capsule Shell: Vegetable Cellulose (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)
G&G Vitamin Centre began in 1965 in the front room of David and Sheila Gaiman's home. Since then it has expanded to now occupying a 31,000 sq ft building in East Grinstead, West Sussex England. As well as supplying the G&G brand of high quality, pure and effective food supplements, G&G also contract manufacture 'own label' products for some of the top award-winning brands in the UK. With over 45 years of exceptional service in the health food industry, maintaining good health is in good hands!
G&G Vitamins have been providing customers with a natural approach to a healthy life since 1965 by using only the purest, highest quality and most effective ingredients to make the best food supplements.
G&G's range of vitamins, minerals, herbs and probiotics contain no yeast, wheat, gluten, lactose or added sugar. They have no additives, preservatives, E's, flowing agents or excipients whatsoever.
G & G Foods Vitamin Centre