G & G Folic Acid 950ug.
- Folic Acid is necessary for normal blood formation, normal cell division and the normal structure of the neural tube in developing embryos, as well as contributing to the maintenance of normal blood homocysteine levels
- Some helpful information is that Folic acid helps to regulate embryonic and fetal nerve cell formation, which is vital for normal development
- To be effective, supplementation of folic acid must begin prior to conception
- Women of childbearing age should take a folate supplement daily as a matter of course
- Folate works best when combined with vitamin B12 and vitamin C
- G & G Folic Acid 950ug
Folic Acid - 950mcg
G&G Vitamin Centre began in 1965 in the front room of David and Sheila Gaiman's home. Since then it has expanded to now occupying a 31,000 sq ft building in East Grinstead, West Sussex England. As well as supplying the G&G brand of high quality, pure and effective food supplements, G&G also contract manufacture 'own label' products for some of the top award-winning brands in the UK. With over 45 years of exceptional service in the health food industry, maintaining good health is in good hands!
G&G Vitamins have been providing customers with a natural approach to a healthy life since 1965 by using only the purest, highest quality and most effective ingredients to make the best food supplements.
G&G's range of vitamins, minerals, herbs and probiotics contain no yeast, wheat, gluten, lactose or added sugar. They have no additives, preservatives, E's, flowing agents or excipients whatsoever.
G&G Food Supplies Ltd