G & G IM90 Immune Formula.
- With a general busy day to day lifestyle any individual taking IM90 can safely maintain a healthy balanced intake of key essential Vitamins and minerals
- The key nutrients that help support the immune system include; vitamins A, C and E, the popular antioxidants; vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), necessary for the production of antibodies; Choline, helps the liver in its role as a detoxifier; vitamins B12 and Folic Acid, necessary for cell production; vitamin B3 (Niacin), aids the digestive system; Iron, works on blood cells and helps build resistance; Zinc, necessary for cell production, enzyme and other body processes
- The B vitamins are also important in the release of energy from food
- This product is certified as Kosher
- Many of these nutrients work better with other allied nutrients which is why a balanced diet is so important regardless of what you supplement your diet with
- People on restricted diets may require additional supplementation but all in all the main point is that a balanced lifestyle is important
- There is no substitute for a healthy lifestyle with exercise and nutrition
Vitamin A (Acetate) - 1000iu Aloe Vera (200x Concentrate) - 2mg Atriplex - 10mg Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCL) - 10mg Vitamin B12 - 10mcg Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) - 10mg Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) - 10mg Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate) - 100mg Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) - 10mg Citrus Bioflavonoids - 25mg Biotin - 300mcg Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) - 300mg Calcium (Gluconate) - 5mg Choline Bitartrate - 10mg Folic Acid - 10mcg Inositol - 10mg Iron (Gluconate) - 2mg Magnesium (Gluconate) - 5mg Manganese (Gluconate) - 2mg PABA - 5mg Potassium (Citrate) - 2mg Selenium (Methionine) - 10mcg Zinc (Citrate) - 10mg Chromium (Picolinate) 25 mcg Lactobacillus Acidophilus (10 Billion per gram) - 50mg Vitamin D2 - 50iu Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol Succinate) - 16.7mg Betacarotene - 1mg Capsule Shell: Vegetable Cellulose - 120mg
G&G Vitamin Centre began in 1965 in the front room of David and Sheila Gaiman's home. Since then it has expanded to now occupying a 31,000 sq ft building in East Grinstead, West Sussex England. As well as supplying the G&G brand of high quality, pure and effective food supplements, G&G also contract manufacture 'own label' products for some of the top award-winning brands in the UK. With over 45 years of exceptional service in the health food industry, maintaining good health is in good hands!
G&G Vitamins have been providing customers with a natural approach to a healthy life since 1965 by using only the purest, highest quality and most effective ingredients to make the best food supplements.
G&G's range of vitamins, minerals, herbs and probiotics contain no yeast, wheat, gluten, lactose or added sugar. They have no additives, preservatives, E's, flowing agents or excipients whatsoever.
G&G Food Supplies Ltd