G & G Iron 50mg.
- Iron is crucial to good health and well-being
- Iron is a trace mineral that can be found in two forms within the body, ferrous iron and ferric iron
- The majority of iron in the body is located in the hemoglobin
- Iron is responsible for the production and function of hemoglobin, which carries much of the body's oxygen
- A large amount of iron is also located in the myoglobin of muscle cells where it is needed for the transport of oxygen and carbon dioxide
- Iron is necessary for many other transports throughout the body, such as electrons
- Iron is involved in the respiration process, the creation of energy, and the synthesis of many neurotransmitters
Iron has a negative interactions with several different drugs. Iron should not be combined with bisphosphonate, fluoroquinolone, levodopa, levothyroxine, methyldopa, mycophenolate mofetil, penicillamine, or tetracycline drugs due to a decreased absorption rate and a reduced effectiveness of the drugs.
Iron most commonly causes gastrointestinal side effects, including abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and bloating.
Amino Acid Chelates form a highly stable bio-available bond. Unlike Iron as Ferrous Fumarate, Iron AAC does not compete for the binding sites of some minerals like Calcium. In addition, there are no toxicity issues. This Iron used in Multi-V is highly bio-available and will not diminish your calcium or other minerals. It's also very safe.
The recommended daily allowance of iron is 10 mg for males and 15 mg for females.
G&G Vitamin Centre began in 1965 in the front room of David and Sheila Gaiman's home. Since then it has expanded to now occupying a 31,000 sq ft building in East Grinstead, West Sussex England. As well as supplying the G&G brand of high quality, pure and effective food supplements, G&G also contract manufacture 'own label' products for some of the top award-winning brands in the UK. With over 45 years of exceptional service in the health food industry, maintaining good health is in good hands!
Chelatation is a patented process that creates chemical bonds with nutrients like chromium, iron and magnesium. This process makes minerals highly bioavailable. This is important because it ensures the nutrient is bonded with the amino acid chelate is easily absorbed and digested.
G&G Vitamins have been providing customers with a natural approach to a healthy life since 1965 by using only the purest, highest quality and most effective ingredients to make the best food supplements.
G&G's range of vitamins, minerals, herbs and probiotics contain no yeast, wheat, gluten, lactose or added sugar. They have no additives, preservatives, E's, flowing agents or excipients whatsoever.