G & G MSM 500mg.
- Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane (MSM) is a naturally occuring sulphur compound found in every plant and animal tissue
- It is the only bioavailable form of sulphur -- a macro mineral that is used in significant amounts in the body
- MSM is an organic sulphur compound
- It is contained naturally in the food or it should be, but often it disappears or is significantly reduced because of the over processing done
- MSM enables your cells and tissues to release toxins that have built up over the years
- Sulphur is a vital part of the body's waste management system, and if we have not had enough of it our bodies are not able to release some of the waste substances
- If you take too much MSM, your body will release too much waste at once for your kidneys and liver to cope with
- This waste in your blood stream can cause all kinds of problems ranging from flu-like symptoms to re-experiencing the effects of drugs that you have taken in the past
- For example, heavy caffiene users may feel extra-jittery
- The key to reducing or eliminating detox symptoms is to start on MSM slowly so that the waste in your tissues is released slowly and to drink lots of water so that the released toxins will be flushed out of your body quickly
MSM - 500mg
G&G Vitamin Centre began in 1965 in the front room of David and Sheila Gaiman's home. Since then it has expanded to now occupying a 31,000 sq ft building in East Grinstead, West Sussex England. As well as supplying the G&G brand of high quality, pure and effective food supplements, G&G also contract manufacture 'own label' products for some of the top award-winning brands in the UK. With over 45 years of exceptional service in the health food industry, maintaining good health is in good hands!
G&G Vitamins have been providing customers with a natural approach to a healthy life since 1965 by using only the purest, highest quality and most effective ingredients to make the best food supplements.
G&G's range of vitamins, minerals, herbs and probiotics contain no yeast, wheat, gluten, lactose or added sugar. They have no additives, preservatives, E's, flowing agents or excipients whatsoever.
G&G Food Supplies Ltd