G & G Pangamic Acid (Vit B15) 50mg.
- Pangamic acid (B15) aids the metabolism of lipids
- And has a specific role in preventing the formation of excessive fatty deposits
- It appears to affect the rate of production and use of cholesterol as well as triglycerides in the body
- Vitamin B15 also exhibits antioxidant properties
- And is highly regarded for its ability to protect against urban air pollutants,
- Extend cell life
- Stimulate increased immune system response
- Lower blood cholesterol levels
- Help cure fatigue,
- Assist in the regulation of hormones,
- Neutralise the craving for liquor and lessen the effect of hangovers
"Vitamin B15 (Pangamic Acid) - 50mg Calcium Gluconate - 1.78mg "
G&G Vitamin Centre began in 1965 in the front room of David and Sheila Gaiman's home. Since then it has expanded to now occupying a 31,000 sq ft building in East Grinstead, West Sussex England. As well as supplying the G&G brand of high quality, pure and effective food supplements, G&G also contract manufacture 'own label' products for some of the top award-winning brands in the UK. With over 45 years of exceptional service in the health food industry, maintaining good health is in good hands!
G&G Vitamins have been providing customers with a natural approach to a healthy life since 1965 by using only the purest, highest quality and most effective ingredients to make the best food supplements.
G&G's range of vitamins, minerals, herbs and probiotics contain no yeast, wheat, gluten, lactose or added sugar. They have no additives, preservatives, E's, flowing agents or excipients whatsoever.
G&G Food Supplies Ltd
5 out of 5
By Getdown | Posted on: 27/10/2014
I used this product in the 70's as I had an accident on a motor bike and the ball of the clutch hit my chest and hurt for 2 years so I tried it my chest healed in 2 weeks. My sister had a knee replacement 3 months ago and I gave her a bottle of this stuff and her knee got better in no time, even the doctors were suprised and now my sister swears by it and she is having her other knee replacement and asked me to get some more as she wants to recover sooner rather that later, I tell everyone.