G & G Royal Jelly 600mg.
- Royal Jelly is made by the worker bees specifically for the Queen Bee
- It is said to be very nutritious and to contain almost all the enzymes, nutrients, vitamins and minerals required by the body
- This is what gives the Queen Bee enough energy to produce over 3,000 eggs a day and to live 10 times longer than the average worker bees
- Royal Jelly taken orally is nourishing and good for the body's delicate metabolic processes
- G & G Royal Jelly 600mg is said to be very nutritious and to contain almost all the enzymes, nutrients, vitamins and minerals required by the body
Royal Jelly (Concentrate (3:1) - 200mg (Equivalent to 600mg Royal Jelly Powder)
G&G Vitamin Centre began in 1965 in the front room of David and Sheila Gaiman's home. Since then it has expanded to now occupying a 31,000 sq ft building in East Grinstead, West Sussex England. As well as supplying the G&G brand of high quality, pure and effective food supplements, G&G also contract manufacture 'own label' products for some of the top award-winning brands in the UK. With over 45 years of exceptional service in the health food industry, maintaining good health is in good hands!
G&G Vitamins have been providing customers with a natural approach to a healthy life since 1965 by using only the purest, highest quality and most effective ingredients to make the best food supplements.
G&G's range of vitamins, minerals, herbs and probiotics contain no yeast, wheat, gluten, lactose or added sugar. They have no additives, preservatives, E's, flowing agents or excipients whatsoever.
G&G Food Supplies Ltd