- New diets come and go and what is in vogue one day is forgotten the next
- However, whatever diet one chooses it should encompass the full range of needed vitamins and minerals to ensure that one maintains health and vitality.
To help ensure this balance is achieved, the Essential Slimmer Pack includes a wide range of nutrients that are often missed when restricting certain foods
- 1 x Choline & Inositol
- 1 x Sea-vegetable Ascophyllum
- 1 x Vitamin C 500mg
- 1 x Sinetrol®
- Each sachet contains 6 capsules
- The Essential Slim-Balance Pack assists in providing excellent health and appearance which are usually achieved by a balanced, healthy diet and some form of physical activity (walking, swimming etc).
The watchword for many healthy people is "Diet"
- Consumed with a sensible diet The Essential Slimmer Pack could help you attain the look and feel you are working so hard to achieve
- Nutritious food is essential and if everything we ate was 100% nutritious and high strength dieting or losing weight would never be an issue!
The Essential Slimmer Pack is a 28 day supply
- 1 x B Complex Nicotinamide 25mg
- 1 x Amino Acid Complex
Choline Bitartrate L-Ascorbic Acid Sea-vegetable (Ascophyllum Nodosum) Inositol Sinetrol® (Proprietary Citrus Fruit Powder: extracts from Red Orange, Grapefruit, Orange; Guarana Extract) Maltodextrin (bulking agent) Rice Flour (bulking agent) Alfalfa (bulking agent) L-Glutamic Acid L-Leucine L-Lysine Silicon Dioxide Thiamin Hydrochloride Riboflavin Nicotinamide Calcium D-Pantothenate Pyridoxine Hydrochloride PABA L-Threonine L-Tyrosine L-Valine Taurine L-Methionine L-Phenylalanine L-Serine L-Glutamine Cystine Glycine L-Arginine L-Cysteine L-Histidine Acerola Rosehip Magnesium Oxide Calcium Carbonate Folic Acid Biotin Cyanocobalamin
Capsule Shell: Vegetable Cellulose (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)
G&G Vitamin Centre began in 1965 in the front room of David and Sheila Gaiman's home. Since then it has expanded to now occupying a 31,000 sq ft building in East Grinstead, West Sussex England. As well as supplying the G&G brand of high quality, pure and effective food supplements, G&G also contract manufacture 'own label' products for some of the top award-winning brands in the UK. With over 45 years of exceptional service in the health food industry, maintaining good health is in good hands!
G&G Vitamins have been providing customers with a natural approach to a healthy life since 1965 by using only the purest, highest quality and most effective ingredients to make the best food supplements.
G&G's range of vitamins, minerals, herbs and probiotics contain no yeast, wheat, gluten, lactose or added sugar. They have no additives, preservatives, E's, flowing agents or excipients whatsoever.
G&G Food Supplies Ltd