G & G Slim Jims.
- Most diets promise to help people weight but what is normally forgotten is that eating less also means that you are eating less vitamins and minerals
- Your body, in order to function needs a certain amount of nutrition every day regardless of how little or how much you eat
- Eating less can cause a significant drop in the intake of important nutrients
- It is vital that the diet provides enough of these nutrients especially when one decides to try to lose weight or cut back on calories
- Fat is stored in pockets within the connective tissue
- However fat may start to accumulate in the pockets so that they start to bulge
- The skin looks lumpy and irregular, and this is what we call cellulite
- Slim Jims is a balanced formula of soya lecithin, cider vinegar, kelp and Vitamin B6 in a vegetarian capsule
- Lecithin acts as an emulsifier, dispersing fat into tiny particles so that they can be carried away by the blood
- Kelp is a type of seaweed very rich in vitamins (especially the B vitamins) and minerals, and will provide valuable nutrients to supplement any diet
- The Ancient Egyptians were the first to realise the potential of apple cider vinegar
- Records show that as far back as 3000 BC, they were using it to help weight loss as well
- Today apple cider vinegar is still extensively used by people who are following a weight loss program
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) plays a role in the absorption of fats and proteins and amongst other functions, promotes red blood cell formation
Apple Cider Vinegar Powder 40mg Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) - 3.5mg Kelp - 175mg Lecithin Powder - 181mg
G&G Vitamin Centre began in 1965 in the front room of David and Sheila Gaiman's home. Since then it has expanded to now occupying a 31,000 sq ft building in East Grinstead, West Sussex England. As well as supplying the G&G brand of high quality, pure and effective food supplements, G&G also contract manufacture 'own label' products for some of the top award-winning brands in the UK. With over 45 years of exceptional service in the health food industry, maintaining good health is in good hands!
G&G Vitamins have been providing customers with a natural approach to a healthy life since 1965 by using only the purest, highest quality and most effective ingredients to make the best food supplements.
G&G's range of vitamins, minerals, herbs and probiotics contain no yeast, wheat, gluten, lactose or added sugar. They have no additives, preservatives, E's, flowing agents or excipients whatsoever.
G&G Food Supplies Ltd