- What people forget is that a healthy lifestyle is very important and there is no pill that will just automatically burn off the fat without horrific consequences to your body
- SlimaSleep has been designed to help guard against a shortfall in amino acids and to help keep the body adequately nourished
- Every cell in our body needs a stable and complete supply of nutrients in order to function properly, and many diets disturb this equilibrium
- The reason why some amino acids are called the "essential" amino acids is simply that our bodies cannot produce them naturally, so they must be provided by our food
- Aspartic acid has a vital role in metabolism and in cleaning waste from the system
- When you make the decision to eat less you are also cutting the levels of vitamins and minerals that your body needs in order to maintain a healthy balance
- The other amino acids can be made in our bodies so are called "non-essential"
- Arginine is important to allow the liver to process fats
- We see and hear all the promises made in the media, do this diet try that diet and we lose out
- Amino acids are the essential building blocks of the proteins contained in every cell in our bodies
- All ingredients are of the best quality.
- Nutrition is probably the most important aspect of any diet at any point
- Carnitine is involved in fat metabolism*, helping to transport fatty acids
- Phenylalanine is involved in the body's natural appetite control mechanism
- SlimaSleep is a carefully balanced blend of amino acids in a Trufil™ capsule with stoneground brown rice flour, to be taken at night
Glycine - 150mg L-Arginine - 50mg L-Aspartic Acid - 40mg L-Lysine - 60mg L-Ornithine - 10mg L-Phenylalanine - 20mg L-Tyrosine - 20mg L-Carnitine L-Tartrate - 3.5mg Capsule Shell: Vegetable Cellulose - 100mg
G&G Vitamin Centre began in 1965 in the front room of David and Sheila Gaiman's home. Since then it has expanded to now occupying a 31,000 sq ft building in East Grinstead, West Sussex England. As well as supplying the G&G brand of high quality, pure and effective food supplements, G&G also contract manufacture 'own label' products for some of the top award-winning brands in the UK. With over 45 years of exceptional service in the health food industry, maintaining good health is in good hands!
G&G Vitamins have been providing customers with a natural approach to a healthy life since 1965 by using only the purest, highest quality and most effective ingredients to make the best food supplements.
G&G's range of vitamins, minerals, herbs and probiotics contain no yeast, wheat, gluten, lactose or added sugar. They have no additives, preservatives, E's, flowing agents or excipients whatsoever.
G&G Food Supplies Ltd