- G&G's high-quality vitamin B Complex supplement provides, in one convenient pill, a full range of B vitamins, including biotin, choline, folic acid, inositol, PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid), and the six "numbered" B vitamins: vitamin B1 (thiamin), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6 (pyridoxine), and B12 (cobalamin)
- Each member of the B Complex has a unique structure and performs unique functions in the human body
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, and biotin participate in different aspects of energy production, while vitamin B6 is essential for amino acid metabolism
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid facilitate steps required for cell division
- Each of these vitamins has many additional functions
- Human requirements for members of the B Complex vary considerably
- Megadoses of B Complex vitamins can help to combat everyday stress, boost energy, or control food cravings, especially if a person has a deficiency of one or more of them
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCl) - 50mg Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) - 50mg Vitamin B3 (Nicotinic Acid)(Niacin) - 50mg Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate) - 50mg Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) - 50mg Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) - 50mcg Biotin - 50mcg Choline (Bitartrate) - 23mg Folic Acid (Folacin) - 100mcg Inositol - 50mg PABA - 50mg Capsule Shell: Vegetable Cellulose - 100mg
G&G Vitamin Centre began in 1965 in the front room of David and Sheila Gaiman's home. Since then it has expanded to now occupying a 31,000 sq ft building in East Grinstead, West Sussex England. As well as supplying the G&G brand of high quality, pure and effective food supplements, G&G also contract manufacture 'own label' products for some of the top award-winning brands in the UK. With over 45 years of exceptional service in the health food industry, maintaining good health is in good hands!
G&G Vitamins have been providing customers with a natural approach to a healthy life since 1965 by using only the purest, highest quality and most effective ingredients to make the best food supplements.
G&G's range of vitamins, minerals, herbs and probiotics contain no yeast, wheat, gluten, lactose or added sugar. They have no additives, preservatives, E's, flowing agents or excipients whatsoever.
G&G Food Supplies Ltd