G & G Vitamin B3 Niacin.
- G&G's Niacin (Vitamin B3)
- Niacin comes in 100mg and 500mg varietie
- Please select your preference above
- Our capsules contain pure Nicotinic Acid with rice flour in a Trufil™ capsule
- Nicotinic Acid can cause a flushing sensation which passes quite quickly
- If you wish to avoid this flush, try our alternative form of vitamin B3, Nicotinamide, which does not cause this sensation
- Drinking water helps to expedite this
- Alternatively try our B3 Nicotinamide, which does not cause this sensation
- "Comes in 2 strengths and is pure Nicotinic Acid with rice flour in a Trufil capsule
"Vitamin B3 Nicotinic Acid (Niacin) - 100mg Capsule Shell: Vegetable Cellulose - 40mg "
G&G Vitamin Centre began in 1965 in the front room of David and Sheila Gaiman's home. Since then it has expanded to now occupying a 31,000 sq ft building in East Grinstead, West Sussex England. As well as supplying the G&G brand of high quality, pure and effective food supplements, G&G also contract manufacture 'own label' products for some of the top award-winning brands in the UK. With over 45 years of exceptional service in the health food industry, maintaining good health is in good hands!
G&G Vitamins have been providing customers with a natural approach to a healthy life since 1965 by using only the purest, highest quality and most effective ingredients to make the best food supplements.
G&G's range of vitamins, minerals, herbs and probiotics contain no yeast, wheat, gluten, lactose or added sugar. They have no additives, preservatives, E's, flowing agents or excipients whatsoever.
G&G Food Supplies Ltd
5 out of 5
By JenJoe | Posted on: 21/06/2013
Small tablets, easy to swallow and are just as described.