- Ascorbic acid is a great antioxidant and helps protect the body against pollutants
- Combined with Vitamin C this leads to a much more efficient absorption and utilisation of pure Vitamin C
- Compared with foods such as oranges there is a much higher concentration of vitamin C - approximately 1,700mg of Vitamin C in 100g of dried rosehip
- Rosehips have been traditionally used as a source of vitamin C
- In an easy chewable form this Vitamin C form is appreciated by all ages tantalising tastebuds with the berry flavour.
Vitamin C is required in the synthesis of collagen within the connective tissues, neurotransmitters, steroid hormones, carnitine, conversion of cholesterol to bile acids and enhances iron bioavailability in the human body
- Acerola Cherry contains a rich mix of bioflavonoids and anti-oxidants, a food state vitamin C easily absorbed by the human body
- Although this is considerably less than the ultimate food state vitamin supplement - Acerola, there are an extensive range of useful nutrients in the rosehips.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) - 300mg With Rose Hips powder Acerola Cherry Juice concentrate Dolomite Raspberry Juice dried Raspberry Flavour Cherry Flavour Fructose In a base of : Gum Acacia, Compressible Sucrose, Vegetable Oil, Magnesium Stearate and Silica.
G&G Vitamin Centre began in 1965 in the front room of David and Sheila Gaiman's home. Since then it has expanded to now occupying a 31,000 sq ft building in East Grinstead, West Sussex England. As well as supplying the G&G brand of high quality, pure and effective food supplements, G&G also contract manufacture 'own label' products for some of the top award-winning brands in the UK. With over 45 years of exceptional service in the health food industry, maintaining good health is in good hands!
G&G Vitamins have been providing customers with a natural approach to a healthy life since 1965 by using only the purest, highest quality and most effective ingredients to make the best food supplements.
G&G's range of vitamins, minerals, herbs and probiotics contain no yeast, wheat, gluten, lactose or added sugar. They have no additives, preservatives, E's, flowing agents or excipients whatsoever.
G & G Foods Vitamin Centre