G & G Vitamin C Pure Powder.
- Vitamin C is necessary for the normal structure and function of the body, the absorption of iron from food, protection from the damage caused by free radicals, and normal neurological function
- This is G&G's pure vitamin C powder
- Vitamin C in pure powder form is useful for adding to food, smoothies, or even just water
- This allows you to control the method and quantities you take to your exact requirements
- Vitamin C pure powder in a 100g tub
- 1 teaspoon of Pure Ascorbic Acid powder is the equivalent to approx 5g, or 5000mg
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
G&G Vitamin Centre began in 1965 in the front room of David and Sheila Gaiman's home. Since then it has expanded to now occupying a 31,000 sq ft building in East Grinstead, West Sussex England. As well as supplying the G&G brand of high quality, pure and effective food supplements, G&G also contract manufacture 'own label' products for some of the top award-winning brands in the UK. With over 45 years of exceptional service in the health food industry, maintaining good health is in good hands!
G&G Vitamins have been providing customers with a natural approach to a healthy life since 1965 by using only the purest, highest quality and most effective ingredients to make the best food supplements.
G&G's range of vitamins, minerals, herbs and probiotics contain no yeast, wheat, gluten, lactose or added sugar. They have no additives, preservatives, E's, flowing agents or excipients whatsoever.
G&G Food Supplies Ltd