G & G Vitamin E 400iu (Natural D-Alpha).
- Vitamin E Natural (d alpha tocopherol) is a fat soluble antioxidant vitamin that helps to neutralize potentially damaging free radicals in our body
- It exists in eight different forms
- D-alpha-tocopherol being the most active form and one of the most powerful biologically active antioxidants
- As a supplement, Vitamin E has a number of health benefits for the body and is particularly important for the protection of our cell membranes as well as keeping skin, heart and circulation, nerves, muscles and red blood cells healthy
- Antioxidants such as vitamin E protect your cells against the effects of dangerous free radicals, potentially damaging by-products of your body's metabolism
"Vitamin E Natural (D-Alpha Tocopherol Succinate) 400iu Capsule Shell: Vegetable Cellulose - 100mg"
It is especially important that those who have high blood pressure or who are taking blood-thinners such as warfarin check with a healthcare provider before taking vitamin E supplements.
G&G Vitamin Centre began in 1965 in the front room of David and Sheila Gaiman's home. Since then it has expanded to now occupying a 31,000 sq ft building in East Grinstead, West Sussex England. As well as supplying the G&G brand of high quality, pure and effective food supplements, G&G also contract manufacture 'own label' products for some of the top award-winning brands in the UK. With over 45 years of exceptional service in the health food industry, maintaining good health is in good hands!
The richest source of vitamin E is wheat germ. Other foods that contain a significant amount of vitamin E include liver, eggs, nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, and walnuts); sunflower seeds; corn-oil margarine; mayonnaise; cold-pressed vegetable oils, including olive, corn, safflower, soybean, cottonseed, and canola; dark green leafy vegetables like spinach and kale; greens (beet, collard, mustard, turnip) sweet potatoes; avocado, asparagus and yams.
G&G Vitamins have been providing customers with a natural approach to a healthy life since 1965 by using only the purest, highest quality and most effective ingredients to make the best food supplements.
G&G's range of vitamins, minerals, herbs and probiotics contain no yeast, wheat, gluten, lactose or added sugar. They have no additives, preservatives, E's, flowing agents or excipients whatsoever.
G & G Foods Vitamin Centre