- There’s a handy pocket sized pack of 12 lozenges and also a pack of 36 lozenges
- Gradually you’ll find that you can reduce the number of lozenges needed to one every two to four hours, and then one every four to eight hours.
Galpharm Nicotine Replace 2mg Lozenges are a cost effective alternative to branded NRT lozenges, but with the same active ingredient.
- During the first few weeks you may need to take a lozenge every one to two hours to keep nicotine withdrawal symptoms at bay
- Try to take a lozenge in all situations when you are strongly tempted to smoke
- Nicotine cravings can be the hardest thing to handle when you want to stop smoking.
Galpharm Nicotine Replace 2mg Lozenges help stop or reduce the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal which can help you stop smoking.
Galpharm Nicotine Replace 2mg Lozenges are easy to use at any time or anywhere and are designed to help stop smoking for those who smoke their first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up
Each compressed lozenge contains 2mg nicotine (as nicotine resinate 13.33mg). Also contains aspartame (E951) and mannitol (E421).
Each lozenge contains 15mg of sodium.
Do not use this medicine if you:
are allergic to nicotine or any of the other ingredients.
Suffer from phenylketonuria (the lozenge contains a source of phenylalanine which may be harmful to you).
are a non-smoker.
are taking any other nicotine containing products.
Seek medical advice before taking the medicine if you:
are under the care of your doctor or are receiving a prescribed medicine.
are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning a pregnancy.
Do not store above 25 degreesC . Store in the original package.
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN
For oral use. The lozenge is designed to be dissolved in the mouth, normally this takes about 30 minutes. Full instructions are given in the product leaflet.
For best results try to take a lozenge in situations when you are strongly tempted to smoke.
During Step 1 (weeks 1-6) use at least 9 lozenges a day.
Do not use more than one lozenge at a time.
Do not use more than 15 lozenges a day.
Do not eat or drink whilst taking a lozenge.
Adults and the elderly:
Use the lozenges according to the above timetable, which is designed to gradually reduce the number of lozenges you use.
As adult dosage for a 12 week period only.
Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
WARNING: Do not exceed the stated dose.
GalPharm International Ltd