- It's dry and difficult to manage - and moisture in the air can mean disaster
- Unruly hair just met its match with Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine - even when there's moisture in the air!
Coarse, rebellious hair can be a real problem
- But thanks to Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine, there's no need to wear a hat to cover up your hair - your hair should stay sleek and shiny
- This three-stage haircare programme has been especially created to tackle unruly hair
- The formula's designed to leave hair incredibly shiny and sleek without weighing it down
- Is this range right for me?
Whatever your specific hair needs are, Garnier Fructis has a tailored solution especially for you
- The range is designed to smooth and leave hair gorgeously glossy.
New formula Garnier Fructis is designed to leave hair shiny and healthy-looking
- All three products are enriched with a Reinforced Active Fruit Complex
- Whether hair is long or short, straight or curly, coloured or natural, we believe healthy-looking hair is beautiful hair
- With new formulations, containing a Reinforced Active Fruit Complex, Garnier Fructis is designed to help fortify the hair and help protect it against daily damage, whatever your hair type
Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best result, use the Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine System.
At the heart of Garnier is the fundamental concept of health and care supported by nature. Our high-performance, innovative beauty products have always been inspired by nature and are enriched with naturally sourced ingredients, so you can enjoy effective formulae that care for your skin and body, work in harmony with the way you are, making a difference to who you can be.
Garnier has respect for the environment and for the future. Our consciousness of the world’s limited resources has never been so high. Garnier products are inspired by nature, where the best ingredients are taken to create technologically advanced products. So it makes sense that Garnier gives something back to nature by being as proactively environmentally friendly as possible.
L'Oreal (UK) limited