- It also increases production of growth hormones, and helps burn visceral fat, which is located in the deepest layers of the body and the least responsive to dieting and exercise
- Unlike many of our competitors products that use higher molecular weight whey protein concentrates or even isolates, the hydrolyzed protein used in AMINOMAX 8000 is rich in di- and tri-peptides to insure super fast absorption for super fast delivery to your muscles.
In addition to those fast acting di-and tri-peptides, Gaspari Nutrition added extra L-Leucine and L-Taurine to AMINOMAX 8000 to optimize the benefit the serious athlete can see from using this dietary supplement, L-Leucine is an essential amino acid, meaning the body is unable to produce it on its own; thus, it must be obtained externally from food sources or through dietary supplements such as AMINO- MAX 8000.
L-Leucine helps to repair muscles, regulate blood sugar, and provide the body with energy
- L-Taurine may also increase the action of insulin, improving glucose tolerance and enhancing antioxidant levels – which are important functions to help increase lean muscle mass
- Exercise depletes the muscles of L-Taurine, making dietary supplementation with AMINO- MAX 8000 beneficial for anyone concerned with getting the maxi- mum benefit from their exercise training program.
- Increased glucose supplies prevent the body’s cannibalization of muscle for energy during intense workouts, so it is no surprise that this amino acid supplement is popular among professional bodybuilders
- It is an important component of bile acids, which are used to absorb fats and fat-soluble vitamins
- It also helps regulate your heartbeat; maintain the stability of cell membranes; and regulate the activity of brain cells
- L-Leucine is one of the branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) and is considered the most effective BCAA for preventing muscle loss be- cause it breaks down and is converted to glucose more quickly than the others
- L-Leucine also promotes the healing of bones, skin, and muscle tissue after traumatic injury, and is often recommended for those recovering from surgery.
L-Taurine is the most abundant free amino acid in the body
- Large EU COMPLIANT PRODUCT amounts of L-Taurine are also found in skeletal muscle, where it is believed to play an essential role in reducing muscle damage from in- tense exercise, and improving performance
As a dietary supplement, consume four (4) tablets before training and then another four (4) tablets after training.
Rich Gaspari has been involved in bodybuilding and the fitness field for the past 20 years. Throughout these years Rich has accomplished many things. He started dabbling in weight lifting at the age of 14 and excelled as a top professional bodybuilder from the mid 80's through the 90's.
Nicknamed the “Dragon Slayer”, Rich was both feared and admired by his peers for his groundbreaking conditioning and freakish muscularity. His success as a competitor, attributed to his scientific approach to diet and training and notoriously brutal work ethic, is a testament to a man who, though not as genetically gifted as many of his competitors, toppled nearly every giant of his day.
Some of Rich’s past titles include the Mr. America – known now as the NPC Nationals, Mr. Universe, Professional Mr. World, 1st Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic Champion, Three Time runner up for the biggest and most coveted title in professional bodybuilding, the "Mr. Olympia", and many other professional bodybuilding competitions. See all of Rich’s contest results on the opposing page.
These titles brought him popularity and notoriety worldwide. He has appeared countless times in and on the covers of various publications such as Muscle and Fitness, Flex, Iron Man, Muscular Development, Muscle Media 2000, Muscle Mag International and many others throughout the world. Rich has also appeared in television commercials and on various TV shows such as the Tonight Show, Geraldo Rivera, and Regis and Kathy Lee.
Rich also holds a certification with the National Academy of Sports Medicine. This has allowed him to help hundreds of people to achieve healthier lives by altering body composition and improving overall health and athletic performance through personal training and nutrition.
Over the past 9 years, Rich has developed his own line of supplements under his name Gaspari Nutrition into one of the most formidable and best loved in the world. His determination and love of the sport of bodybuilding has seen its’ successful transition evident in his unyielding passion for developing the most effective sports nutrition and diet products of our day.
2001-2010 Gaspari Nutrition, Inc
Gaspari Nutrition, Inc.