- Hyaluronan (a natural healing agent) is an established aid to surgery, which stimulates tissue regeneration.
Xylitol inhibits the growth of bacteria, in particular Strep Mutans, the main bacteria responsible for cavities.
Gengigel can be used to assist with the treatment of the following:
• Mouth ulcers (canker sores, recurrent aphthous stomatitis)
• Receding gums
• Care after oral surgery
• Oral lichen planus
In trials at the University of Rostock in Germany, scientists found it can boost tissue healing by up to a half, increase blood supply and reduce inflammation
- Hyaluronan, the active agent in Gengigel, has been used for years by doctors to boost regrowth of connective tissue throughout the body.
Applying hyaluronan as a mouth rinse or gel strengthens cell walls and gets cells to stick together
- Gengigel contains hyaluronan (a natural substance found in the connective tissues of the body), and xylitol (a naturally occurring carbohydrate)
- The tissue grows back faster, while being able to resist re-infection.
Oraldent are a family-run company based in the UK specialising in preventative oral care products. We aim to be the leading company in our field. We are always developing new and innovative products that allow Hygienists, Dentists and the Consumer, to be much more focussed on cleaning and caring for teeth and gums in order to avoid dental intervention.