- The Survival Poncho combines the best of both worlds to create a poncho that is light and compact but built to last, so it can stand up to multiple uses
- The Bear Grylls Poncho is fully hooded and made of light, tough, waterproof and windproof polyethylene, so you can keep moving when the skies open up and the wind starts to blow
- When the weather clears again, you can tuck it into its own resealable stow bag and return it to your pack where it will go unnoticed until you need it again
- Its knee-length construction means it can easily slip over the head of anyone in your party, over your pack to keep your food and clothing out of the weather, or over branches to create a quick bivouac
- When you need to be found, the bright orange colour adds an extra level of visibility without adding extra weight
- When laid on the ground, it can be seen from the air
- The resealable pouch can be used as a makeshift dry bag or water capture and storage vessel
Overall Size:40x21 Inches
When Joseph R. Gerber described his young knife company, Gerber Legendary Blades, as the, “birth of an enterprise that grew into big business,” it was true, but it was an understatement for sure. What had started out in 1939 as a small batch of handmade cutlery sets given as holiday gifts had turned into thousands of retail accounts around the country. By 1960, Gerber had quickly become one of the most trusted, appreciated and collected names in knives.
Over 70 years since its founding and Gerber continues to grow. Still grounded in the same principles that first guided Joseph R. Gerber’s “enterprise,” Gerber is a company dedicated to making knives and tools that combine high quality materials and innovative designs that will stand up to a lifetime of use. The sleek, stainless steel sheath knives of the ’50s and ’60s (the Magnum Hunter) have given birth to today’s lightweight, open-frame clip folders (the Remix). Gerber is, however, no longer just a knife company. Multi-tools, axes, handsaws, machetes, headlamps, flashlights, survival kits, digging implements - these are the newest directions that Gerber explores with the same standards of quality and design that inform their revered knife making.
18 years - 99 years