- Endorsed and used by Slimming World
- GG crispbread is the highest in dietary fibre, lowest in carbohydrates and lowest in calories of any other crispbreads
- Preventing constipation
- Food fibre can help reduce Cholesterol levels
- The UK’s leading Slimming club
- Suitable for a Low Carb Diet
- Low in Salt
- A great source of Fibre per slice
- 85% Bran which fills you up, making you less hungry
- Low in fat
Why do you need GG Crispbread?
- Help with weight loss
- Favourable for people with Diabetes
Unprocessed wheat bran 75%, oat bran 25%.
100g of the product will typically provide:
of which saturates 1.0g
of which sugars 5.5g
Dietary Fibre 34.4g
Energy Value Kcal 247 Kj 1043
GG Bran Crispbread is a traditionally baked From the slow baking European ovens of Norway comes the highest bran-content product available. Prepared from 85% unprocessed bran, pure Norwegian spring water is added, causing the bran fibers to swell and expand. The batter is then slowly baked at an extremely low temperature over a 12 hour period, which prevents the destruction of any of the vitamins and minerals found in the ingredients. Through the process the moisture is driven off, leaving behind a crisp, flavorful and 3-dimensional bread, which is immedietly able to absorb moisture and provide bulk as it passes through the digestive system, making the bran as effective as possible. This special baking process maximiezes the surface area of the fiber in the bran. When GG is consumed, it more rapidly absorbs more intestinal moisture and satisfies your appetite more completely than any other bran product.crispbread, still produced in Norway by the Gundersen family. Mr. Eugen Gundersen created and produced the original recipe in 1935 after he found the original version of Scandinavian crispbread to be the most effective and appetizing method of supplementing his diet with fiber.
GG gained great respect while maintaining a reputation for excellence, endorsed by countless nutritionists, doctors and dieticians. Additionally, it was officially adopted by the Norwegian summer and winter Olympic teams in 1980.
Our product has been recommended in cookbooks, newsletters and books for diabetics and dieters. It is perfect for the health conscious and dieters alike; especially those following low carbohydrate and low calorie diets. With only 12 calories per slice and low carbohydrates, GG Bran Crispbread is the best bran product on the market. It is not only the lowest in calories, but the only bran bread available that contains low net carbohydrates per slice. GG is exclusively produced for and imported in the U.S. by CEL Enterprises, Inc.
THE BAKING PROCESS:
Pure Norwegian spring water is added to the ingredients, which causes them to swell and expand the bran fibres. This swelling process enhances the body's absorption of the bran, which creates the sensation of fullness. The mixture is then baked for 12 hours at extremely low temperatures, which prevents the destruction of any of the vitamins and minerals found in the ingredients. This unique baking process produces a crispbread that is immediately able to absorb moisture and provide bulk as it passes through the digestive system, making the bran as effective as possible.
- 85/100% Bran (depending on product)
- 16 calories per slice
- Low carbs 2.4/2.7 carbs per slice (depending on product)
- High dietary fibre - 50%
- Low Glycemic index
- Reduces risk of diabetes by reducing large variations in the blood sugar
- Amazingly efficient natural laxative: Many of our consumers fondly refer to it as "natures little scrubbing brush" - rough in, smooth out.
- Reduces risk of heart and diverticular disease.
- Effective as part of any diet or weight loss programme - it has low calories but equally important it creates a feeling of fullness reducing the craving for food.
GG Bran Crispbread
WorldWide Brands Limited