- She’ll be helping nine brides-to-be to look and feel fantastic on the most important day of their lives
- Before you watch the series, read The Wedding Countdown Diet, the health and beauty plan no bride can afford to be without
- A simple exercise plan
- You'll also find:
- Cellulite and water retention busters: your honeymoon bikini body will never have looked better!
- A new beauty regime - what food to put in your body and what to put on your skin
- If you want to start six months before the big day, that’s great, but if it’s too late and you’ve only got a few months or weeks, that’s fine too
- Super weight-loss tips for brides who are short of time
- Daily tips on how to survive the stress of the last week
- You’ll find inspiring tips on how to be in the peak of health and stress-free every step of the way, kick-starting with a de-tox and ending with an indulgent soak in the bath with the do-not-disturb sign on the bathroom door on the morning of your wedding day
- You’ve probably dreamed of your big day since you were a young girl
- A revitalising post hen night detox
- A Weight loss plan plus 50 quick and delicious recipes
- This summer Gillian McKeith will be back on our screens as a very unique kind of wedding planner
- Libido boosters Surveys show that most couples are too tired or drunk to have sex on their wedding night, but on your honeymoon, you've got no excuse! Take Gillian's advice about the foods to eat to boost your libido, plus recommendations for pro-sexual supplements
- A Shopping guide - red, amber and green for foods to avoid, have in moderation and eat in abundance
- The 10 rules every bride-to-be should abide by
- And now that the spotlight’s finally turning in your direction, let Gillian be your fairy godmother and transform you into the bride you always wanted to be! No fad diets, starvation or deprivation required.
By following the healthy eating principles of the plan you’ll lose weight, be less stressed, have better skin, hair and nails, a stronger immune system so no wedding day sniffles, better quality sleep, a healthy libido and even enhanced fertility.
The countdown is designed to fit into your life
Gillian McKeith is the author of the number one best selling book based on the series You Are What You Eat. More than 2 million copies are now in print and the book is currently in some 27 countries around the globe. Gillian is also author of the books: Gillian McKeith’s Shopping Guide, Gillian McKeith’s Ultimate Health Plan, You Are What You Eat Cookbook, Living Food For Health, and Gillian’s Miracle Superfood book.
Gillian mission is to ‘Empower people to improve their lives through information, food and lifestyle’.
Gillian is the presenter of the hit prime time television series You Are What You Eat broadcasting on Channel 4 and in 17 other countries internationally. Gillian McKeith also writes columns in health journals and popular consumer magazines.
Gillian graduated from the University of Edinburgh and received her Masters Degree from the Ivy-League University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. After a severe bout of personal ill health and recovery through nutritional medicine, she embarked upon a new path and changed her life. She then spent several years re-training for a Masters and doctorate (PhD) in Holistic Nutrition from the American Holistic College of Nutrition (USA). She holds Certificates from the London School of Acupuncture and the Kailash Centre of Oriental Medicine.
She is currently studying with The Australasian College Of Health Sciences, USA to become registered as a medical herbalist. She is a Postgraduate Member of The Centre For Nutrition Education England and is a member of several health organizations, including the National Association of Nutrition Professionals in the USA.
Raised in Scotland, Gillian now travels extensively giving lectures and seminars to packed audiences. Her life long mission is to share her information and make the world a healthier place.
McKeith Research Ltd