- But we rarely, if ever, think about how we might help maintain our mental fitness too
- Throughout Europe, many men and women choose to supplement with Ginkgo biloba which, recent studies indicate, could help to keep blood vessels dilated so allowing blood to flow more freely to the extremities
- These include the brain, where healthy circulation is vital.
- In this way Ginkyo could help to maintain fitness of the body and mind as part of any healthy lifestyle.
Ginkyo One-A-Day Tablets contain the standardised special extract LI 1370, obtained from the green leaves of the Ginkgo biloba tree.
The fresh leaves, are dried and then extracted by a specialised technique to concentrate ginkgo flavonoids, ginkgolides and bilobalide, the active ingredients unique to Ginkgo.
On average, 1 part of the highly purified Ginkyo extract LI 1370 is obtained from 50 parts of dried leaves, standardised to provide 25%ginkgo flavonoids.
It is important to know that only Ginkgo biloba extracts with a minimum of 25% concentration of the leaves' active constituents have been thoroughly researched for effectiveness.
These studies indicate that a daily intake of 120 mg standardised Ginkgo biloba extracts could help to keep blood vessels dilated, so allowing blood to flow freely to all parts of the body, and especially to the extremities
- These include the brain, where healthy circulation is important for it to carry out its many functions
- Most of us spend some time thinking about our physical fitness.
Exercise and diet can develop a sense of well being and help keep us healthy
Each tablet contains 120mg standardised Ginkgo biiloba extract (LI 1370) providing at least 30mg (25%) active Ginkgo flavonglycosides and 7.2mg (6%) Ginkgolides and Bilobalide