- Sometimes it's necessary
- Deep, intense detoxification
- It includes an intense percentage of volcanic ash and charcoal
- The volcanic ash works to extract and absorb pollutants while activated charcoal pulls the deepest impurities to the surface in order to detoxify
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores).
Out with the bad: Volcanic ash and activated charcoal work to extract impurities rejuvenating skin, removing makeup and its traces without drying skin
- When it is, this detoxifying mask is perfect
Hypoallergenic, dermatologist and clinically tested
- Includes hand-harvested super-antioxidants of acai and goji berry to help recharge and rejuvenate facial cells.
In with the good: Super-antioxidants are the key to restoring skin's elasticity and youthful glow
- It begins by fighting off damaging free radicals and super-charging tired cells to help recreate the face you remember.
Use as needed - 2 to 3 times a week.
Ever since we were nothing but a chrysalis, our founder, Arthur Giovanni knew that his company would take flight to bring beauty to the world. After all, he had started as a hairdresser himself before blossoming into a leading hair stylist and a Beverly Hills salon owner. His "On Sunset" salon attracted some of the most influential people in Southern California while his quest to forever create simply beautiful hair led him on journey that would take him beyond Southern California, to the most natural corners of the world-searching. His quest led to a partnership with a pioneering physician, and the birth of something truly extraordinary; a new company with newer formulas. By tapping into nature's vast resources, the company that bears his name soon came to represent beauty from the elements as well as beauty from within. It still does. It's quite an extraordinary feat.
Giovanni Cosmetics Inc.