- Given the reduced size of the GO Energy Bars Mini (compared to the larger GO Energy Bars), they provide a highly practical and nutritious approach to provide carbohydrate during exercise
- Why should I take SiS GO Energy Bars Mini? Depleting your carbohydrate stores during exercise is one of the major causes of fatigue
- In addition to ensuring optimal carbohydrate stores before exercise, delivering additional carbohydrate during exercise is known to improve performance, race times and delay the onset of fatigue
- The use of bars during exercise in addition to gels and drinks can therefore help alleviate boredom with your training and racing fueling strategy without compromising performance.
- In this regard, research has shown that carbohydrate from gels, drinks and bars can all be utilized at similar rates and as such, SiS GO Energy Bars Mini provide an alternative format of carbohydrate to consume during exercise
- About SiS GO Energy Bars Mini SiS GO Energy Bars provide a nutritious, easily digestible and high carbohydrate based snack that is made from real fruits and wholesome ingredients
- Indeed, they are high in carbohydrate (26 grams), moderate in protein (4.5 grams) and low in fat (2 grams) can easily be carried in your pocket or your race belt
Consume 1-2 bars per hour during exercise to help maximize carbohydrate utilization rates. To achieve maximal carbohydrate utilziation rates of 60 grams per hour, SiS GO Energy Bars Mini can be consumed alongside the SiS GO Gel range as well as the SiS GO Energy range to ensure the dual aims of both carbohydrate delivery and hydration.
Science in Sport grew out of the desire to provide the best nutritional products and advice to athletes. The company mixes qualified sport scientists, food technologists, and a physician with keen athletes and sports people who have competed from local level to the world stage. As a result of all this experience they have an unprecedented knowledge of the nutritional needs of athletes. Science in Sport also collaborate with leading universities on research projects, as well as getting involved at the sharp end of sports performance.
Initially Science in Sport grew in cycling thanks in part to the use and endorsement of the products by Chris Boardman, who liked the company ethos, and helped to inspire the creation of REGO, total recovery sports fuel. It wasn't long before the word began to spread and Science in Sport's products became more popular at the top level of many other sports. To date Science in Sport have helped to win Olympic Gold's, World Championships, Premiership Titles and set numerous World Records. Science in Sport designs, develops and manufacturers its own products to ensure they are of the highest quality - they have to be, we don't know when an Olympic medal or World Cup may depend on it!
Science in Sport is continually striving to innovate and improve products to assist all athletes to reach their goals and maintain its position as leaders in sports nutrition.
All Science in Sport products are manufactured in-house and are drug-free.
Science in Sport
Science In Sport Limited