- Excellent non-stick: the two-coat system offers much improved non-stick performance over that offered by a single coat and assures perfect moult release.
- Professionals bakery moulds with two-coat PES based non-stick coating.
The qualities of this coating are the following:
- Long life: the two-coat system enables much higher film thicknesses to be applied and thereby assures longer life
- Very good abrasion resistance: the top coat of this two-coat system is filled with mica which results in a much tougher coating.
- The exterior coating, which also contains PES, makes for easier cleaning of the moulds.
GOBEL has been manufacturing pastry moulds for over five generations. This long history is without doubt a guarantee of great know-how and irreplaceable experience. This experience has enabled GOBEL to provide constant satisfaction to its customers, from 1887 to the present day!
In France, as in North America, the Middle East, South-east Asia, Scandinavia, Australia and throughout Europe GOBEL is widely recognized as a genuine reference.
Product quality: GOBEL is also aware of market development and the specific needs of its customers. Everything is devoted to reducing delivery times to a minimum and to providing the best possible services. In all fields, optimum quality for GOBEL is a tradition.