- Nothing but GOODness
- Hemp is a healthy superfood, containing all 20 amino acids with the perfect balance of Omega 3 to 6.
Eat them as a healthy snack or sprinkle on soups, pastas and salads
- A healthier alternative to Pine nuts for cooking & baking.
1.The healthiest ingredient: Rich in Omega 3, Rich in Protein, Source of Omega 3, no allergens
2.Versatile: For baking, cooking, sprinkling
- They are tiny, tasty andpacked full of protein and omegas
- Use like Pine nuts but it is better value.
3.British: Grown and produced in the UK by British farmers
4.Very sustainable & Good for CSR: The only food to capture CO2
- Also great in bread and general cooking!
GOOD Shelled Hemp Seeds are versatile, tasty and support a healthy and balanced diet.
Great nutty taste
100% natural hemp seed. And that's all.
Braham & Murray were one of the first companies to reintroduce Hemp into the UK in the 1990s. They have been growing Hemp at Collabear Farm in Devon for over 10 years and are experts at developing Hemp Products.
Braham & Murray now also work with many British farmers - helping them grow and harvest Hemp to Food Standard for use in Braham & Murray Products. The expertise Braham & Murray have developed over the last 10 years allow them to grow and produce the highest quality hemp seeds for food. They are now the largest producers of Hemp Foods and Hemp ingredients in the UK and in Europe.
Braham & Murray ltd
Braham & Murray Ltd