- Gluten free, with no added sugar or salt and packed with delicious and nutritious whole-grains and flours like buckwheat, teff, quinoa, flaxseeds, these pancakes are a pantry staple
- This packet makes a huge pile of 12-18 pancakes, enough to feed the whole family for breakfast (and the neighbours too!)
You can't get more wholesome flours, grains and seeds into this mix! Take a look at our ingredients and nutrition page to learn more about the benefits of these ingredients for you and your family
- Can also make little blini-like rounds with cream cheese and salmon
- With buckwheat and teff
- We like the versatility of this mix - can be large thin pancakes with savoury toppings like ham and cheese, or small puffy rounds with berries and yoghurt
Very easy to make, just add eggs and milk (can also be made dairy free using soya, oat or rice milk).
- You may not have them in your pantry, but they deserve their place in these powerhouse pancakes
Brown rice flour, tapioca flour, buckwheat flour, flaxseeds, baking powder, quinoa flour, teff flour.
Spicing it up: add 1 mashed banana and 3 tablespoons ricotta cheese, and lightly mix into the batter before cooking.
Sweetpea Pantry Ltd