- Consumers report a dramatic increase in energy, increased regularity, and better looking hair, skin, and nails.
- Our barley is grown without the use of pesticides or chemical fertilizers.
- jars), in tablets (250 tablets per jar), and in convenient individual serving size packets (25-packet box) – perfect to take ‘on the go.’
- - Backed by over 30 years of scientific research and consumer satisfaction.
- Certified organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
- Green Magma® is available as a powder (2.8 oz., 5.3 oz., and 11.0 oz
- Green Magma® is a juice extract, not a fiber product
- Our bodies can more easily and completely absorb the nutrients from a juice supplement than from a fiber, since fiber locks in many of the important nutrients.
Powdered juice from organic young barley grass, organic maltodextrin (a complex carbohydrate), organic brown rice. Certified organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI).
Does Not Contain: Added sugar, salt, colorings or fillers, animal products, gluten, soy, wheat, yeast and non GMO.
Do not take with hot liquids since heat will neutralize active enzymes. Store with lid tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
First established by Yoshihide Hagiwara, M.D. in 1980, Green Foods Corporation is an industry leader whose employees are dedicated to improving human health and well-being. We manufacture green food and other dietary supplements made from barley grass juice and other natural ingredients which are produced by our own award-winning juicing and spray-drying process.
Why barley grass?
Dr. Yoshihide Hagiwara MD, renowned pharmacologist and geenfoods pioneer, found that the concentrated green juice from young barley grass contains a perfect balance of phytonutrients.
Dr. Hagiwara graduated from Kumamoto University in Japan and early in his career, developed several highly successful drug formulas. Though his extensive research and business sense, he became the head of one of the leading Japanese pharmaceutical companies.
As Dr. Hagiwara grew aware of the problems caused b the many chemicals used in modern medicine, he vowed to devote his life to a natural, nutritional approach to health. After years of research on over 200 types of edible vegetables and green plant leaves, he found that “young barley grass is one of the most nutritionally balanced foods in nature.”
In order to capture and protect the delicate nutrients and enzymes in freshly harvested young barley grass, he developed a unique extraction and spray-dry process that earned him Japan’s prestigious Science and Technology Award.
Researchers at such leading universities as the University of California at Davis and George Washington University have found that barley grass juice contains the potent antioxidants beta-carotene, vitamin C, superoxide dismutase, lutonarin, saponarin (GIV) and vitamin E succinate. Each of these important phytochemicals has been shown to help prevent oxidation caused by free-radicals.
5 out of 5
By VilarealH8r | Posted on: 16/12/2014
Good product at a nice price. Arrived as described.
4 out of 5
By Charlotte.N | Posted on: 08/12/2014
No doubt this is the real deal
I would recommend this great food supplement to anyone since it does what it says! I'm completely happy with it!
4 out of 5
By Louise | Posted on: 21/11/2014
I don't believe in chemicals and this product brings me the best source of vitamins and proteins for healthy looking skin.
5 out of 5
By Miggy | Posted on: 19/11/2012
Been using this for years - it never disappoints and I am as happy as ever with its ingredient.