- Rich, non-smudge brown-black mascara
- Moisturises eyelashes with Shea butter
- Sweet almond oil thickens and lengthens lashes
- This organic mascara is made without Mercury, Formaldehyde, Parabens, Petrochemicals, Phthalates and Synthetic Colourants to bring you the purest mascara that nature can offer
- Certified organic with EcoCert
- Vegetarian not vegan due to beeswax content
- This product is packaged with 100% natural plastic that is coloured with earth-friendly, natural colour
- Please note this is the same product as is found in the Oy! make-up range
- Volumise, condition and lengthen lashes with organic mascara
- Brush with multitude of ultra-thin bristles offers excellent lash definition
- Natural cellulose micro spheres give outstanding volume
Aqua (water), Cera alba (beeswax)*, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil*, Cera carnauba (carnauba) wax*, Stearic acid, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, Glycerin, Triticum vulgare (wheat) starch*, Glyceryl stearate, Glyceryl caprylate, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Xanthan gum, Potassium hydroxide, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid. May contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (mineral pigments). *23.40% organic / 98.71% natural ingredients
For voluminous lashes zig-zag the mascara brush from root to tip, to both the upper and lower lashes - apply two coats for extra volume.
Green People Ethics
Green People are committed to offering products that are 100% natural, certified organic and highly effective.
We will maintain our quest for excellence, creativity and innovation at all times, and will not compromise the quality of any Green People product.
None of our formulations or products are or ever have been tested on animals and most of our products are registered by the Vegan Society. All of our products are suitable for Vegetarians.
We believe that you have a fundamental right to know exactly what is contained in the products you are buying and therefore give full ingredient disclosure on all of our products.
We also support charities with related environmental concerns and each year 10% of our net profit is donated to charitable causes linked to 'green' or environmental issues.
The Green People team is a small group of dedicated people all working together for a healthier future and a less polluted world.
Our packaging is recyclable and non air-freighted. We only use the purest, natural and organic ingredients hand made in small quantities to ensure you receive the freshest products possible.
Green People, one of the biggest names in organic beauty in the UK is a forward-thinking family owned company specializing in organic body care products.
The Green People Mission is to promote an organic lifestyle and provide high quality, truly organic, natural cosmetic and skincare products.
Green People is proud to offer over 100 certified organic products in high performance award-winning ranges for all of the family including specialist skin conditions. Their products are packed with over 90% active natural and organic ingredients to protect, nourish, balance and, most importantly, respect your body.
The Green People Company Ltd.