- Additionally, bicarbonate electrolytes are added to resist the energy-sapping effects of lactic acid (lactate) and BCAAs are added for anti-catabolic support.
HOW TO USE
Initial Single Serving Dosage: Mix half a pack (11.6g) with 150 to 250mL of cold water and stir or shake
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day
- Others just use very low dosages of ingredients in the knowledge that many consumers won’t be aware of the effective amounts
- .50 Calibre® only contains scientifically-supported dosages of active ingredients so that you really ‘feel’ the results in the gym and see them in the mirror!
WHEN AND HOW SHOULD I TAKE GRENADE .50 CALIBRE®?
Always follow the instructions on the box
- Explosive Energy*, Strength** and Endurance*
Contains, Citrulline Malate, Creatine, Amino Acids and Caffeine
Consume 30 mins prior to training for the ultimate pre workout ammunition
Grenade® .50 Calibre® contains large dosages of Citrulline Malate (the most proven NO-boosting amino acid), high nitrate Beta Vulgaris, high-dose, flavanol-rich Theobroma Cacao and numerous other effective ingredients that support muscular blood flow.
Of course, no Pre-Workout product would be complete without beta alanine, caffeine and creatine, as they are backed by thousands of scientific studies in exercise performance
- Many products use ‘proprietary blends’ to hide the fact that they only use a ‘dusting’ of certain ingredients to make the label look good
- DO NOT exceed one scoop of .50 Calibre® daily
- NOTE: If you exercise within 5 hours of bed time, then you may want to take your serving four to five hours before bedtime so that it doesn’t interfere with sleep
- Take one to two servings (½ to 1 scoop) approximately 30 minutes before training
- Maximum Performance Dosage: For those who have previously used pre-workout formulas and want the most dramatic results, add one full scoop (23.2g) to 300-500mL of cold water and stir or shake
- Grenade .50 Calibre® will still have its powerful effects on exercise performance and muscle pumps as long as it is taken within 2½ hours of beginning your training session.
- DO NOT exceed one pack of .50 Calibre® per day.
®HOW DOES .50 CALIBRE WORK?
The ingredients in .50 Calibre® have been shown in clinical research studies to support exercise performance, increased use of fat for fuel and increased nitric oxide levels and therefore blood flow and incredible muscle pumps
- Consume .50 Calibre® approximately 30 minutes before training.
Maximum Performance Dosage: For those who have previously used pre-workout formulas and want the most dramatic results, mix one full pack (23.2g) with 300 to 500mL of cold water and stir or shake
- Initial Single Serving Dosage: Mix one half scoop (11.6g) with 150 to 250mL of cold water and stir or shake
- Unlike the majority of products on the market, .50 Calibre® uses research-supported dosages of active ingredients
- Consume .50 Calibre® approximately 30 minutes before training
Nutrition Information Per 100g Per Serving (11.6g) %RI
KJ 905 105
Kcal 216 25
Fat 2.6g 0.3g
of which saturates 1.8g 0.2g
Carbohydrates 21.6g 2.5g
of which sugars 6g 0.7g
of which polyols 13g 1.5g
Fibre <0.5g 0g
Protein 23.7g 2.75g
Salt 521mg 60mg
Niacin (Nicotinic Acid) 172mg 20mg NE 125%
Folic acid 1.3mg 150mcg 75%
RI = Reference Intake
Also Provides Per Serving (11.6g):
Creatine Monohydrate (N-Amidinosarcosine) 1,520mg
(3-aminopropanoic acid, H+ Neutralization amino acid) 1,500mg
Citrulline Malate (2-Amino-5-(carbamoylarnino) pentanoic acid) 1,500mg
Arginine (2-Anino-5-guanidinopentanoic acid) 500mg
Taurine (2-aminoethanesulfonic acid) 250mg
American Ginseng (Panax Quinquefolius.) 100mg
AdrenoPump Oxygen Delivery Formula: (1,330mg)
Theobroma Cacao Seed (rich in flavanols) 800mg
Caffeine (1,3,7-trimethylxanthine) 275mg
Green Tea 125mg
(Epigallocatechin Gallate, Epigallocatechin,
Epicatechin Gallate, Epicatechin)
L-Tyrosine (4-hydroxyphenylalanine) 80mg
Bitter Orange Powder 50mg
NutriPump Formula (1,850mg):
Glycerol (1,2,3-trihydroxypropane) 510mg
Beetroot Extract (Beta Vulgaris; nitrate rich) 250mg
Lactic Acid Buffer Formula (500mg):
Potassium Bicarbonate 300mg
Sodium Bicarbonate 200mg
2:1:1 BCAA Muscle Defence System (400mg):
BCAA blend (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-lsoleucine [2:1:1 ratio]) 400mg
GRENADE (UK) Ltd