- Suitable for men and women, Grenade is rapidly becoming an essential supplement for fitness enthusiasts worldwide
- When used synergistically with a sensible diet and exercise programme, Grenade can increase your energy levels, mobilize fat and help you achieve the body you have always desired.
How Grenade Works:
Grenade contains only the very highest quality pharmaceutical grade ingredients
- Ranging from recreational gym members to professional athletes, avid Grenade users rave about the results both as a weight management system and pre workout energizer
- The superior combination of scientifically proven fat burning ingredients work together to deliver the ultimate supplement for increased weight loss, appetite suppression, increased energy levels and alertness.
- Grenade is a revolutionary thermogenic and pre workout motivator
Per 2 caps: Green Tea 500mg, Bitter Orange Peel 420mg, Caffeine 225mg, Cayenne 200mg, Phenylalanine 25mg, Green Coffee 10mg
Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin Capsule (Purified Water, Colours E133, E102 ,E129) Titanium Dioxide.
Ingredients listed are for the UK and EU product. Ingredients may vary depending on territory
Take 2 capsules on an empty stomach upon waking with water. Take 2 capsules 30 minutes prior to lunch with water.
To assess tolerance consume 1 capsule twice per day for the first 7 days. For an explosive workout, take 2 capsules prior to training. Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day. DO NOT exceed 4 capsules per day.
GRENADE (UK) Ltd is committed to our customers and their athletic and performance goals. GRENADE is only manufactured / assembled in facilities who have achieved ISO9001 / cGMP certification / MHRA approval.
cGMP refers to ‘current Good Manufacturing Practice.’ The cGMP for supplements set regulations which have the force of law and require that our suppliers, manufacturers and packagers take proactive steps to ensure that a product is safe and effective.
Our manufacturers are required to implement processes and procedures that comply with the requirements listed in the applicable GMP guidelines before a product can be released. To enforce compliance, our manufacturers can be audited by inspectors at anytime. Controls and checks are carried out at all stages of the production process by a highly experienced Quality Assurance Team who cover all aspects of the Quality Assurance Procedures. This ensures our guarantee of label accuracy.
We only use the highest quality ingredients and are dedicated to using scientifically supported research as the backbone of our product.
Grenade (UK) Ltd 2009
GRENADE (UK) Ltd