- Special design features of this collaboration with van styles include the red, circular vs tongue logo (a nod to the camera maker he prefers for his work complimented by the black/ red trimmed leather flare logo and custom footbed with lakai/ van styles artwork
- Lakai x Van Styles co-lab shoes
- Flexible, lightweight vulcanized construction with crated midsole for improved support
- Tacky gum rubber outsole
- Form fitting upper for increased board feel
- Shock absorbing EVA insole
Shoe Width: D mens_us
Lakai Footwear is a skate shoe manufacturer based in Torrance, California that boasts a long and rich history in the skateboarding scene. Founded by pro skateboarders Mike Carroll and Rick Howard in 1999, Lakai is distributed under the Girl Distribution company alongside Chocolate Skateboards, Girl Skateboards,Royal Trucks and Fourstar Clothing. With a focus on creating an atmosphere that is supportive and motivating, while developing a product line that team riders can be proud of. Lakai has maintained a unique level of integrity and respect within the skateboarding community since it's TMs inception.
Lakai's TMs first video, Beware of the Flare was released in June 2002. The highly anticipated follow up 'Fully Flared' was released to critical acclaim in November 2007 and went on to win "Best Video of the Year" at the Transworld Skateboarding Awards, while Guy Mariano won both the "Best Street" and "Best Video Part" awards at the same event.
Lakai Footwear is endorsed by a Rick Howard, Mike Carroll, Brandon Biebel, Marc Johnson, Guy Mariano, Vincent Alvarez, Nick Jensen, Danny Brady, JB Gillet, Jesus Fernandez and amateur talent Raven Tershy, Stevie Perez, Riley Hawk, Daniel Espinoza, Sebo Walker, Miles Silvas and Nakel Smith.
14 years - 99 years