Grindley Vine Cream petal ashet/meat plate.
An ashet/meat plate. The item bears the manufacturers mark on the underside of Cream petal, and Grindley England. Although does not bear the mark VINE, other pieces bought at the same time do. The date of manufacture is between 1936 and 1954.
- A Tunstall, Staffordshire potteries manufacturer
- The pattern is of flowers, leaves and berries in green, yellow and orange colours
- Also has silver banding around rim
- The plate is in fairly good condition with no chips or cracks, but there is slight wear on both pattern and gilding
- Measures approx: 11 inches (28cm)
- Weight, unpackaged is 536g
- Dimensions: 11