The Grower's Cup Coffeebrewer is a clever hybrid between a filter coffee brewer and a French Press, that weighs next to nothing and can be disposed of with no harm to the environment.
Inside the pouch is a filter with 24g of freshly ground specialty coffee. The unique Grower's Cup brewing system preserves the coffee’s natural oils and enhances the delicate flavours and finer aromas of the coffee, which otherwise can only be achieved by using a French press.
- OPEN the top from side to side
- PULL OUT the red string
- SHAPE the bottom to make it stand
- POUR in ½ l. of hot water.
- CLOSE zipper in the top.
- BREW for 5 – 6 minutes
- SHAPE a wide pouring spout
- SERVE as illustrated
ENJOY half a litre of gourmet coffee!
- The Ascarive cooperative, in the Mantiqueira microregion of Brasil, boasts ideal conditions for producing high quality coffee
- The cooperative and its members are committed to sustainable production of high quality coffee
- This coffee is roasted darker than usual, for a powerful body with rich taste with nuances of nuts and dark chocolate - for the coffee lover who prefers a strong cup of coffee
- Coffee: 100% arabica coffee from Brazil
- Fairtrade certified
- FLO id 21331
- Varietal: Novo Mundo,Yellow and Red Catuai
- Processing: Semi-Washed coffee
- Land, region: Brazil, Minas Gerais
- Farm, city: Cooperative Ascarive, Microregion: Mantiqueira
Altitude: 900-1600 m
- Weight: 26g
- The Coffeebrewer is made from PE-coated paper and a filter material
- The fresh roasted specialty coffee beans are grounded directly in the filter compartment of the pouch
- The Coffeebrewer has strong sealings and can contain ½ Litre of boiling hot water, and is as safe to use as any standard cardboard cup
- The filter will effectively separate the brewed coffee from the grounds and when you have served the first 1½ cup the remaining coffee will be under the filter and the brewing process will stop
- This means that the coffee will not go bitter over time like in a French Press
- Moreover, with The Grower's Cup Coffeebrewer you can easily control how you want your coffee
- If you want it mild let it brew for 4-5 minutes
- If you want it stronger, let it brew for 8-9 minutes
Go Outdoors LTD