- Black tea and patchouli are overdosed to a dramatic degree, while notes of iris and vanilla, the key notes that make up the iconic Guerlinade, add richness
Be provocative with the Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Extract, a highly concentrated edition of the mischievous La Petite Robe Noire scent.
With more emphasis upon the deeper, darker notes of the original scent, Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Extract is a fragrance to be worn in times of sensuality
- This is all tied together with a sparkling cherry bow, a note as cheeky as a wink.
Dab a few drops of La Petite Robe Noire Extract onto pulse points to enjoy the seductive essence
- Presented in a miniature version of the traditional Guerlain bottle, La Petite Robe Noire Extract is all tied up with a romantic pink tassle, and stamped with the Guerlain pennant.
Our Fragrance Expert says:
“Like most perfumes in Extrait concentration (often referred to as 'Pure Parfum'), La Petite Robe Noire Extrait is deeper, richer and more sensual than the original fragrance
- Wearing closer to the skin, the Extrait amps up the gourmand facets of Guerlain's little black dress, creating a delicious and dangerously edible accord of warm cherry pie
- Warning: when you wear this there is a high chance that people may want to eat you!”
Notes: Cherry, Black Tea, Almond, Patchouli, Vanilla