- The Riveted Range - Stamped
- Also ideal for slicing bread and for cutting cakes
- Of lighter weight but of equal quality to forged knives
- The steel is hot rolled into wedge shaped strips and then the knife is “stamped out” under enormous pressure
- The knives then undergo the same processes as the forged range, creating knives which have the same properties but do not require the extra weight of the forged range, such as serrated carving, boning, palette and turning knives
This knife is very sharp please handle with care and store out of the reach of small children.
Not for sale to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over. This item must be used responsibly and appropriately.
Gustav Emil Ern chefs knives are manufactured in Solingen, Germany. Solingen, “the City of Blades” is renowned throughout the world for the production of exceptional quality chefs and butchers knives.
The superb quality of our knives is the result of using only the finest materials, together with a long tradition of expertise and craftsmanship. A superior grade of stainless steel is used in production, obtained from the finest steel with carbon, molybdenum and vanadium. The combination of these materials and careful hardening, grinding and polishing, guarantee a superior and longer lasting cutting edge together with high corrosion resistance.
Knife designs have evolved over centuries and specific tasks require knives of different weights and design. For this reason we have listed our most popular riveted range according to whether the blade weight is heavy (fully forged) or less heavy (stamped).
Gustav Emil Ern
5 out of 5
By mr.chef79 | Posted on: 16/12/2014
Very nice balance. Makes cutting bread easy and fast. Price deserved.
5 out of 5
By Jessica LaBrooy | Posted on: 08/12/2014
Very good to cut bread, cakes... I would recommend it. Also its grip is a great thing.
5 out of 5
By Gerald | Posted on: 21/11/2014
Very nice to do cake layering. Very sharp and well balanced which makes it easy to use.