- Harmony Cone Ear Candles have an international reputation for quality and service
- Each candle is handcrafted by highly trained home school families, people with disabilities, single mothers and native Americans
- Harmony Cone Relax Candles are made with organic cotton and beeswax and also include Rosemary & Peppermint essential oils to restore energy and mental clarity.
- Their Ear Candles are all made by hand and are double wrapped for longer burn times with certified organic Apache cotton and beeswax
- Harmony Cone Ear Candles also adopt a patented safety tip and burn line to ensure a safe experience when used responsibly
- Ear Candling has been an ancient practice through the ages and generations of families around the world agree, ear candling can be a rewarding experience
The Ear Candles are all made of certified organic Apache cotton, beeswax. This range also includes Rosemary & Peppermint essential oils.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult with a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
"For using ear candles you will need the following:
• Ear Candle(s)
• A glass of water
• Paper plate or Disc
• Cotton buds
• A second person
Please use ear candles ONLY with the supervision and/or assistance of another person.
Instructions for use
1. Cut a cross in the centre of the paper plate big enough to put the small end of the candle in snugly or use a supplied ear candle disc. Push the candle far enough through the plate so that it can be placed in your ear but below the burn line.
2. Lie on your side and pull the hair away from your ear.
3. Light the ear candle. Please allow the ear candle to come to full combustion before inserting into the ear. This normally takes 10-15 seconds. While gently holding the ear candle between your fingers, place the small end of the ear candle in your ear ensuring it is well seated.
4. Allow the ear candle to slant naturally, following the angle of the ear canal.
5. When the ear candle has burned to the burn line label, take the candle out of your ear and extinguish in the glass of water."
The Premium Candle Co.