- It is a traditional British soft drink, drunk in the British Isles since about 1265
- My forbearers resided in Kent during this period but it wasn't until 1361 that thomas Hartridge first used the modern spelling of our surname
- One story about Dandelion & Burdock is that St Thomas Aquinas formulated the drink after a night of prayer! It was this drink that aided his concentration
- Our Celebrated Dandelion & Burdock is made using only natural flavourings and sparkling spring water
- It does not contain any artificial colourings or preservatives
- Available in 330ml glass bottles
Cucumber, apples & strawberries, ice, pressed apple juice, elderflower cordial and a bottle of Dandelion & Burdock
How to make:
In a jug place a few handfuls of crushed ice and garnish with sliced cucumber, apples and strawberries.
Next add 100ml of pressed apple juice followed by 10ml of
elderflower cordial, then;
To finish add one 330ml bottle of Dandelion & Burdock, to bring
out the sunshine anytime of the year.