- The pollen blocking properties of each one are exactly the same.
That’s why lots of people seem to be going for a pack of three
- Less pollen – Less sneezing and for many people no sneezing
- Then they choose the one which best reflects their mood at the time
- And now the NEW Aloe Vera also has no added fragrance and can soothe that sore nose at the same time as it blocks the pollen.
How it Works?
It is very simple
- HayMax™ acts as a trap – or a blocker
- It’s perfect for those who don’t like the smell of Lavender or Frankincense, or who are particularly sensitive
- Which One Will Be Best For Me?
It’s entirely down to personal preference
- If there is less pollen in the body, there’s less for the body to react against
- Keep one by the bed, one in the car, one in the office, and one in your pocket or handbag.
Otherwise, people choose according to the smell they like best and/or the commonly accepted properties of the variety
- HayMax Pure™ contains no essential oils
- The HayMax™ applied to the bottom of the nose traps some of the pollen before it enters the body
Don’t try HayMax™ if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
HayMax™ is a completely natural balm which works as an effective pollen barrier when applied to the bottom of the nose.
HayMax™ is made from a base of organic beeswax and seed oil , blended with essential oils, Aloe Vera leaf juice extracts or no added fragrance depending on the variety (or varieties) you choose.
For your personal preference we offer four varieties of HayMax™ Aloe Vera, Lavender, Pure or Frankincense
New for 2009 is HayMax Aloe Vera™, which combines the pollen barrier HayMax™ with soothing Aloe Vera. Trap pollen and soothe your sore nose!
HayMax Pure™ was voted BEST PRODUCT ORGANIC by the Health Food Institute panel of judges at the Natural Trade Show in Brighton 2006, with no added fragrance. This version is great for people who don’t like essential oils, or who are particularly sensitive.
We use certified organic beeswax from the rain forest in Zambia (see here for more info), we use certified organic oils, and according to independent, qualified Aromatherapists, the essential oils (and other ingredients) are not harmful in the quantities used for HayMax™
Nobody has reported drowsyness from using HayMax™.