- A balanced intestinal flora helps to promote good digestion and maintain a healthy immune function
- Balanced Acidophilus (100 Million) Capsules from HealthAid are suitable for both vegans and vegetarians
- Travellers who may be wary of the hygiene and water of the exotic countries they may be visiting
- Those with persistent bowel discomfort and a quick remedy is needed
- Those where long term use may help to correct and maintain the balance of 'friendly' bacteria in the system
- People who regularly suffer from wind or bloating problems
- The whole family including infants (open the capsule and empty the contents into a drink) and pregnant women
- Those during or following a course of antibiotics
- People with hectic lifestyles
- People feeling lethargic or rundown
Capsule Shell (veg. cellulose), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Bulking Agent [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)], Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate), Probiotic Cultures.
There are no known contra indications at the recommended intake.
- Each tablet content ( average ):
Acidophilus lactobacillus *50 millions viable organisms 5mg
Acidophilus biffidus *50 millions viable organisms 17mg
*Minimum quantities at time of manufacure
- Free from:, yeast, gluten, sugar, artificial colour, preservatives & flavouring
- Suitable for vegetarians
Balanced Acidophilus Capsules can be taken on a daily basis for general health and well being of the digestive tract or just periodically to overcome momentary stomach disorders or during or following an antibiotic course.
Adults and children over 6 years of age, one to three capsules daily before food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.