- Aloe Vera has become a particular favourite in helping to care for the digestive system
- It’s an excellent juice to help maintain the stomach, intestinal lining and to cleanse the whole body system.
HealthAid Aloe-Vera Juice is made from hand-filleted fresh cut Aloe-Vera plants free from pesticides
- Aloe-Vera Barbadensis is the most active of all the Aloe species.
HealthAid’s unique extraction process eliminates substances called Anthraquinones from the concentrate, hence reducing the bitter taste and laxative effect other Aloe-Vera Juices may have
- It can also be helpful against infections, varicose veins and arthritis.
- When incorporated into a topical cream, gel or lotion, it offers useful cleansing and purifying properties for the skin.
Aloe Vera Juice is widely used throughout the world for its useful properties
- Its is a soothing and gentle product
- Also known as nature's miracle plant, Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), with long, spiky, fleshy leaves that contain a gel-like fluid, is appreciated for its wide-ranging beneficial health properties
- Useful for those with stomach disorders, ulcers, constipation, haemorrhoids, rectal itching, colitis and all colon problems
Pure organically grown Aloe Vera Gel concentrate, Preservatives
( Grapefruit seed extract, Citric Acid ).
- Excess use, can in certain individuals have a mild laxative effect.
- Taking very high amounts could cause diarrhoea.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Average per 500 ml:
Aloe Vera Gel ( 2:1 ) 99.7 %
- Each 15ml contains (average):
Aloe vera gel concentrate 14.8ml
Grapefruit seed extract 0.2ml
- No added sugar or salt
- Free from: yeast, gluten, wheat, soya, dairy, artificial colour, & flavouring
- Suitable for vegetarians
Adults and children over 12 years of age, three spoonfuls ( 15mls) either direct or mixed with water. Can be diluted in fruit juice if desired.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.