- Co-Q-10 is utilised by the body to help release energy.
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a powerful antioxidant used throughout the body to attack and neutralise potentially damaging free radicals, which are the toxin-like molecules that cause oxidative damage to cells
- It is also useful for brain function and memory and may help beat the signs of ageing.
Antioxidants are found in many foods, especially fresh fruit and vegetables and play a major role in every person’s daily nutrition
- Research has shown that Vitamins A, C and E and the minerals Zinc and Selenium, which are all classified as antioxidants, have the ability to neutralise loose oxygen molecules (the so-called “free radicals”) which can be harmful to the body and contribute to problems such as heart disease, cancer and ageing.
- Antioxidants maintain the longevity and health of cells that help keep people looking young and feeling energetic.
Scientists have discovered that teamwork between Alpha Lipoic Acid and Acetyl L Carnitine can increase energy muscle cells, and allow you to lead a more active lifestyle
- Formulated for fast optimum absorption and utilisation of Co-Q-10 by the body
Alpha Lipoic Acid, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid *, Magnesium Stearate *.*From vegetable source.
Store in a cool dry place, keep out of reach and sight of children.
There are no known contra indications at the recommended intake.
- Each vegetarian capsule contains ( average ) RDA %
Alpha Lipoic Acid 250.0 mg *
RDA - EC Recommended Daily Allowance
* - EC RDA not yet established
- Free from: yeast, gluten, corn, wheat, soya, dairy, salt, sugar, artificial colour, preservatives & flavouring
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily, can be increased to two if required or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.