- In an orange flavoured liquid the BabyVit™ drops are easily added to food and readily absorbed.
- Although good nutrition and a well balanced diet is the primary way for infants to grow strong and healthy, BabyVit™ has been specially formulated to provide a wide range of vitamins to optimise these developmental stages of infancy
Glycerol BP, Vitamin C ( Ascorbic acid ), Castor oil, Niacin ( Nicotinamide ), Vitamin E ( dl-Alpha tocopheryl acetate ), Flavouring ( Orange oil ), Vitamin B1 ( Thiamin Hydrochloride ), Disodium EDTA, Preservative ( Sodium benzoate ), Sweetner ( Sodium saccharin ), Vitamin A ( Palmitate preparation ), Vitamin B2 ( Riboflavin ), Vitamin B6 ( Pyridoxine HCl. ), Folacin ( Folic acid ), Vitamin D3 preparation ( Cholecalciferol ), Purified water, Vitamin B12 ( Cynocobalamin ).
- This product used for infant’s 4 months to 4 years.
- Dosage as per direction.
- There are no known contra indications at the recommended intake.
- Each capsule contains (average):
Vitamin A (2500iu) 750ug
Vitamin D (400iu) 10ug
Vitamin E (7iu) 5ug
Vitamin C 50mg
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 1.07mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 439ug
Niacin (Vitamin B3) 8mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 411ug
Vitamin B12 2ug
Folic acid (Folacin) 55ug
- Free from: Yeast, Gluten.
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans.
4 to 12 months: 25 drops ( 1 ml ) daily with meals.
Over 12 months :1 to 2 ml daily with meals.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.