- Will not cause wind or an upset stomach.
A balanced diet with a good intake of minerals is crucial for good health, they play an important role in bone health as well as benefiting the immune system
- A complete Calcium supplement with Calcium in carbonate, citrate, chelated and pyruvate forms, with added amino acids for maximum absorption and utilisation
- This is why Calcium in the best absorbable form is critical in the diet.
Unlike other Calcium tablets, BCC is Chelated
- Many mineral supplements such as Iron have been popular for years but the HealthAid range encompasses others whose role in maintaining good health has recently been identified
- Osteoporosis affects 1 in 12 men and 1 in 3 women in the UK
- Calcium also helps in the maintenance of a proper nervous system, nerve transmission and cardiac function.
HealthAid Calcium Complete is specially formulated to provide maximum absorption of free calcium from the intestinal tract to the required body system.
The use of Calcium in preventing Osteoporosis is probably its most well known role
- Chelation is the process of bonding or attaching an amino acid to a mineral
- Chelated minerals achieve maximum absorption in the body - an increase of up to 60%.
- HealthAid Balanced Calcium Complete provides one of the most important mineral Calcium, required by the body to help maintain strong bones and healthy teeth
- Women must ensure an adequate supply of Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc as this may help bone health after the menopause, reproductive function and also in supporting immune functions
- Women develop increased risk after the menopause, when the body stops producing the protective oestrogen hormone
- This process makes it easier to digest and assimilate for proper utilisation in the body
Calcium ( as Carbonate, Chelate, Citrate and Pyruvate), Bulking agent ( Microcrystalline cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium ), *Stearic Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate. *From vegetable source.
- Store in a cool dry place, keep out of sight and reach of children.
- People with kidney stones, chronic kidney problems or hyper-parathyroidism
should use with caution or under the supervision of a suitably qualified practitioner.
- Two tablets contain ( average ) RDA %
Calcium ( Chelated) 800 mg 100
RDA- EC Recommended Daily Allowance.
* - EC RDA not yet established
- Free from: yeast, gluten, corn, wheat, soya, dairy, artificial colour, preservatives & flavouring
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
Adults and children over 12 years of age, three tablets daily preferably in the morning with breakfast.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.