- It helps carry vital oxygen and nutrient to all parts of the body providing strength, vigour, drive and energy that is needed to maintain its normal metabolic functions.
HealthAid Iron Bisglycinate is specially formulated compound that is gentle on the stomach and does not cause irritation, constipation or diarrhoea
- Iron is most important mineral essential for the formation of healthy blood cells
- Added to the formulation is Vitamin C, which helps faster absorption and assimilation of Iron from the stomach into the blood system making it one of the most effective supplement on the market.
Bulking agent ( di-Calcium phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose ), Iron ( Iron bisglycinate ), Vitamin C ( ascorbic acid ), Anti caking agent ( *Stearic acid, *Magnesium stearate ), Binding agent ( Polyvinylpyrollidone ), Pharmaceutical glaze ( shellac ), Talc. *From vegetable source.
Accidental overdose of products containing Iron is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6 years. In case of accidental overdose, call a Doctor or Poison Control Centre immediately.
Also use with caution if taking prescribed medication.
- Each tablet contains ( average ) RDA %
Vitamin C 120.0mg 200
Iron 30.0mg 214
RDA- EC Recommended Daily Allowance.
- Free from yeast, gluten, salt, preservatives, artificial colouring and flavouring.
- No added sugar or starch
- Suitable for vegetarians
Adults and children over 12 years of age, three tablets daily before meals as a valuable food supplement.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.