- Also useful to women during their monthly cycles or when pregnant and for nursing mother.
Propolis, a resinous material collected from the buds and bark of trees, is used by bees to protect their hives
- It’s antibacterial qualities are demonstrated by the fact that beehives are said to be more sterile than the average hospital! Rich in bioflavonoids, essential oils, trace minerals, vitamins and amino acids, Bee Propolis has natural antioxidant qualities which may benefit the human immune system
- To-day’s busy lifestyle often means processed convenience food, hurried snacks and overcooked meals which can destroy vital vitamins and nutrients essential for fitness and good health.
HealthAid provides balanced vitamin and mineral supplement ideal for busy executives, the elderly, teenagers, mothers, athletes and people doing strenuous exercise and energetic work or for anyone just feeling rundown
- HealthAid Bee Propolis is standardised and carries the Health Food Manufacturer's Association's Kitemark of quality.
Bulking agent ( Calcium carbonate, Microcrystalline cellulose ), Magnesium ( Magnesium oxide ), Potassium chloride, Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid ), Anti caking agent ( *Stearic acid, *Magnesium Stearate ), Binding agent ( Acacia ), Niacin ( Nicotinamide ), Iron (Ferrous fumarate), Zinc (Zinc oxide), Vitamin E ( d-Alpha tocopherol), Pantothenic acid, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Manganese sulphate, Copper oxide, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCl ), Vitamin A (Retinol ), Betacarotene, Folacin ( Folic acid ), Biotin, Iodine (Potassium iodide), Boron, Vitamin K (Phytonadione ), Chromium glycinate, Sodium molybdate, Selenomethionine, Tin (Stannous chloride ), Vanadium (Vanadyl sulphate ), Nickel (Nickelous sulphate ), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol ), Silica, Vitamin B12 (Cynocobalamin ).
From vegetable source.
Should not be taken by children under the age of twelve.
Caution: Not recommended for asthma or allergy sufferers as it can cause severe allergic reactions.
- Each tablet contains ( average ) RDA %:
Vitamin A ( 2664 iu ) 800.0 ug 100, Betacarotene 400.0 ug 100, Vitamin D(200 iu ) 5.00 ug 100, Vitamin E ( 11 iu ) 11.0 mg 110, Vitamin C 66.0 mg 110, Thiamin ( Vit.B1 ) 1.80 mg 129, Riiboflavin ( Vit.B2 ) 2.40 mg 150, Niacin 22.0 mg 122, Vitamin B6 ( Pyridoxine ) 3.00 mg 150, Folacin 400.0 ug 200, Vitamin B12 2.00 ug 200, Biotin 0.17 mg 110, Pantothenic acid 6.00 mg 100, Vitamin K 33.0 ug *, Calcium 178.0 mg 22, Iron 20.0 mg 143, Magnesium 110.0 mg 37, Zinc 15.00 mg 100, Iodine 165.0 ug 110, Boron 150.0 ug *
Also contains :
Chromium 30.00 ug * Copper 2.50 mg * Manganese 2.75 mg *Molybdenum 27.00 ug * Potassium 44.00 mg * Selenium 28.00 ug * Nickel 5.50 ug * Silica 3.00 mg * Tin 11.0 ug * Vanadium 11.0 ug *
- Each tablet contains (average):
Bee propolis extract (3:1) 333mg
Equivalent to 1000mg raw propolis
Standardised to provide the actives:
Chrysin, Galangin & Pinocembrin
- Free from: yeast, gluten, corn, wheat, soya, dairy, artificial colour, preservatives & flavouring
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily as a food supplement.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.